Cathlee's Real Estate, Inc.
of Owensville was established February 3, 1997,
in a small rented office. Cathlee started her own
business with only 1 agent, offering the community the
same dedication and commitment to the real estate
business since beginning her real estate career in 1990.
|In September of 1997, Cathlee purchased
the historic 1896 New Hope Methodist Church Building.
She renovated it, creating an excellent real estate
atmosphere. Separate offices for agents, office space
for attorney, access to loan officers, and a
conference/closing room area were created.
The basement of her real estate office
is also frequently rented by not for profit
organizations. She does not charge any rental fees for
these non-profit organizations. Other organizations may
rent the basement for a nominal fee.
Real Estate, Inc. has continued to grow. In
March of 2005 a branch office was opened in Belle at
1011 Hwy. 28 East and in 2007 moved to 604 Linn Street.
This allows us to better serve the Bland, Belle, Vichy
and St. James areas. We now have 13 agents working 7
days a week to serve the community's real estate
needs. Agents help customers obtain financing, both
conventional and non-conforming programs for all types
seen their dreams of real estate ownership
realized through the help of this office.